inurface media (AV and Interactive Technology) – Growth Manager USA
inurface media are an audio visual company headquartered in the UK but who have recently set up in New York. We are proud to work in close collaboration with some of the world’s biggest brands to capture and retain audience attention. We do this by designing and deploying bespoke, end-to-end audio visual solutions across multiple industries with a global reach.
Our clients benefit from digital media that’s not just clever, but extraordinary. Our expertise as a leading audio visual company means we are able to help brands all over the world to bring their physical spaces into the digital world to engage their environment on a whole new level.
We are growing rapidly and want to continue that growth into the United States which is why we are looking for a talented Growth Manager to help kick start the US business. In the UK we work with leading retailers, stadiums and businesses such as Sports Direct, House of Frasers, Boohoo, Dr Martens and Chelsea FC and we want to build a similar client base in the US.
We have a fully owned interactive technology company called Xi which is famous for creating pioneering, creative experiences for some of the largest brands. They are a fast growing business who also have a representative in New York, they work with the likes of TikTok, Nike, The Hundred and Chessington World of Adventures.
The Role Overview
We’re looking for a talented, experienced, Growth Manager to find the business some new clients and manage their needs from initial conversation right the way through to delivery. We’re looking for someone to not just be part of the team, but to help lead the business in the future.
We want you to have aspirations of running the whole department in years to come and growing yourself as fast as the company does.
Your role will involve reaching out to potential clients via email, LinkedIn or phone calls. You’ll need to be comfortable pitching people on video calls and face to face and then following up until you manage to get a confirmed opportunity. Once you have an opportunity you’ll need to work closely with the client and our creative and technical team to develop a proposal that will lead to a winning deal.
We sell installations of hardware and software into retail, stadiums, offices and visitor attractions so we will want you to have an interest in technology and making physical experiences the most interactive and engaging as possible.
But what will you be doing day to day?
- Outbound prospecting through email, phone, F2F, and networking.
- Speaking to new enquiries about their briefs and submitting proposals that exceed clients expectations
- Create bespoke pitch decks and presentations for clients.
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients.
- Overseeing the project team on delivering the executions
- Working with the leadership team to help identify growth opportunities across the United States
What Are We Looking For?
- You must be eligible to work in the US
- You must have experience in sales; knowing how to find contacts and approach them and a proven ability to close deals.
- You should have an understanding of AV services and hardware.
- You must be able and willing to work flexible hours when required including evenings and weekends at events
- You must have excellent knowledge of Google or Microsoft suite
- Willing to travel to our offices in London and client events around the world
Now for the good stuff:
- You should have at least 3 years of sales or account management experience
- You should be highly motivated: a self-starter with buckets of initiative.
- You should have experience closing 6 figure deals.
- You should have a passion for technology, either having worked for an AV business or an interactive agency in the past or having extensive insight into the industry.
- Good understanding of project management and communication tools such as Asana, Google sheets and drive Teams, Slack etc.
- You should be a team player, willing to help out with all aspects of the team’s workload.
- Experience managing teams and motivating them to excel and deliver beyond expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- You should have a genuine interest in content creation, social media, photography, videography, and interactive technology.
- You should have the ability to work across multiple tasks at any one time and deliver with speed and accuracy
And now for our wish list!
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Familiarity with creative/experiential agency workflows and expectations.
- Have hands-on experience with AV hardware.
- Have experience managing 6 figure production budgets
- Have a great sense of humor who is prepared for a hands-on approach in the office, on site, & on the ping pong table!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary ($60 – 80k based on experience) tiered to grow with the company and an incentive scheme based on success.
- Opportunity to own equity in the business in the future
- 23 days annual paid holiday
- A day off on your birthday!
- Working in a multi-disciplined, highly-skilled development team where everyone learns from each other and has an opportunity to try new things outside their expertise
- The opportunity to help take a company from a small start up to a world-renowned business
- Regular happy hours and social events with the team
- Attendance at some world-recognised events