OnTech Smart Services was founded in 2019 and is one of the largest smart home service providers in the United States. Its nationwide service brings together a structured workforce of over 8,000 expert technicians, smart home devices from leading brands, and award-winning customer service to make it easy for anyone to enjoy the benefits of smart home technology. OnTech is singularly driven by its mission to connect people and things. Visit OnTechSmartServices.com.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story. This fast growing channel has launched a smart home services direct-to-consumer website, ontechsmartservices.com, and we are looking for talented ecommerce experts to join our team!
At OnTech, we are changing the way people work. As working preferences change, OnTech is at the forefront at diversifying our skill sets, individuals, and opportunities for everyone to be included regardless of experience. If you’re passionate about connecting people and things, this opportunity is for you.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
We are looking for a Growth Manager to lead our marketing efforts related to product differentiation to assist with our recruiting efforts. We’re creating an industry-first platform focused on recurring revenue opportunities not possible on our competitor products, and we need someone ambitious to help us tell our story. We aren’t just another “job;” at OnTech we care for keeping our friends and family connected and secure while ensuring there is opportunity for all. With an emphasis on reducing negative experiences, providing feedback from existing members on the platform and promoting our benefits to potential members will be critical for the channel’s success. Working on the Special Projects team, your role will be critical for meeting growth strategies and future success of the company.
Skills, Experience And Requirements
Minimum required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Has financial analysis and data regression experience with varying labor channels. Experience constructing marketing plans to meet budgetary growth targets.
- Knowledge of the evolving labor market, service-industry trends, and gig labor principles.
- Works with operations teams on go-to-market roll-outs updates to current offerings
- Work closely with internal recruiting and marketing teams to help different
- Drive strategy for marketing efforts through developing a road map and prioritize across projects.
- Strong influencer to both executives and peers as they articulate the product strategy and goals with the overall product portfolio.
- Partner with appropriate Finance teams to understand the city P&L for each individual.
- Utilize feedback from Regional Account Managers to understand the local needs in their territories, and how you can influence their results.
- Develop hypothesis-driven experiments that leverage behavioral insights to increase customer engagement.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives while producing high quality results.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new products in the marketplace.
Desired skills / experience:
- Advanced degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Experience with tools such as Excel and Tableau to understand product performance and conversion within each sales channel.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Channel owners, Finance, and various central ops teams.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills; results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Self-starter with ability to be strong team player and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: $57,400.00/Year – $82,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.