Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system. Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history. Contacts customers to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responds to account inquiries providing cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues. Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity. Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
- Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Experience working in a high volume call center
- Must have one full year of recent contact center/ Work from Home experience in the last 18 months
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to maintain professionalism during difficult situations with customers
- First rate decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deescalate situations with customers while explaining the situation to the customer
- Intermediate computer skills
- Typical work schedules are midshaft to later shifts with days off during the week.
- Able to successful complete a background check that includes criminal , credit , drug screen , verification of education and past employment.
- Once you have applied you will complete a On Demand digital interview. The Recruiter will review and then reach out to you for final phone interview.
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with a minimum speed of <20mbps down and <10Mb upload
- This is a US Only based role
- This a Remote Work from Home position
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.