Do you have a passion for developing groundbreaking mobile applications? Are you a self-starter that excels in small, agile team environments? Do you care about quality and the end-user experience? Are you looking to join a product development team that is looking to change how a whole industry operates? Do you like to iterate and validate your work by delivering value rapidly? Are you ready to learn and grow your career?
LASSO was named one of the nation’s Best & Brightest companies to work for in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021! This is an award that honors organizations that excel at employee relations, use innovation to motivate employees, implement creative compensation programs, and more.
- Medical/dental/vision benefits start on day 1
- 401K match (25% up to 6%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours, and hybrid work environment
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- $1500 educational assistance per calendar year
LASSO is growing our product development team and has positions available in our Charleston, SC office. LASSO is building new mobile applications. If you would like a chance to build a mobile application from the ground up using Flutter, this position is for you.
Our team is transforming the live and virtual event and entertainment industry through the industry’s first and most powerful workforce management software and crew marketplace. Our clients are industry leading event and entertainment companies that produce some of the best events in the world (events like the Oscars, Coachella, the Superbowl, Dreamforce, and so much more).
As a developer, you are a key player in helping LASSO reach its goals while you develop an impressive track record for working in a growing, high performing company. You will report directly to the CTO and will have exposure and input into product strategy and technology decisions.
Your short-term objectives include:
- Learn the technology stack (Node.js, Python, MySQL, AWS), the product life cycle, and the live event and entertainment industry within 30 days.
- Work closely with the product and design team to build out requirements and roadmap for the new mobile applications.
Your long-term objectives include:
- Research and provide analysis on new technologies to implement new features, improve existing features, and create new products on our roadmap.
- Own key areas of the mobile application and lead others in the development.
- Improve software development practices and coding standards.
Your qualifications include:
- Degree in computer science or comparable work experience in software development.
- Experience building and deploying Flutter mobile applications.
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- Experience with consuming and building robust RESTful or GraphQL-based APIs.
- Experience writing automated test cases, performance tuning, threading, and offline storage.
- Strong application design/architecture experience.
- Knowledge of SQL, web services, and object-oriented development concepts.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, results-oriented team player.
- Ability to build software architectures that can evolve and grow alongside the product.
- Being motivated by learning and applying those learnings to our products
LASSO is a mobile enterprise application that enables companies in the Event Service industry to find, schedule and manage their complex and mobile workforce. There are undeniably few solutions on the market that are specifically geared towards Event Service companies. That’s exactly why we designed LASSO, the first solution for this thriving industry engineered to address the shifting players, fragmented responsibilities and complex labor processes surrounding an event. Here is a quick overview video describing what we do here at LASSO so you can see exactly why we love it so much! https://lasso.io