The SR Software Engineer is responsible for developing embedded software including design and development for safety critical automotive computer vision based applications. The candidate must have experience with C++, QNX or Linux operating systems, Object oriented design methodologies, and software development using a formal software process model.
Embedded software, Microcontroller, Rtos, Linux, Embedded linux, autosar, Firmware, C/c++, Python, Software development, Embedded c, Device driver
Top Skills Details
Embedded software,Microcontroller,Rtos,Linux,Embedded linux,autosar,Firmware
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core and/or application specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects
- 8 to 10 years of embedded experience in SW development including requirements, Design and Implementation with embedded C/C++ programming.
- Experience with SOC (TI TDA4 or equivalent family) is mandatory.
- ADAS domain experience is plus.
- Engineer should have knowledge on following integration activities (At least one is mandatory).
- TI SDK
- QNX OR GHS integrity or equivalent safety linux
- Safe RTOS
- Develop software in compliance with a formal ASPICE/CMMi based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Camera Image pipelining knowledge is plus
- Experience on Inter-processor communication on SOC is plus
- AUTOSAR experience is plus
- SW Reprograming experience(Boot SW) is plus
- Board bring up, UART/I2C/Ethernet (Drivers experience is required).
- SW architecture development experience using UML or any other tools like Enterprise architecture, Rhapsody and etc.
- Experience with implementation of low level device driver software such as SPI, I2C, PWM for various microcontrollers.
- Experience with configuration management PTC, GIT and etc
- Knowledge of software test toold such as Cantata, Tessy, RTRT, google test
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.