Coldwell Banker Realty has been the #1 residential real estate brokerage in America for 24 years, and our 140 person plus national field marketing team is dedicated to helping us hit 25! We are looking for an enthusiastic and strategic field Marketing Specialist to support local real estate agents by helping them build their business using Coldwell Banker’s industry-leading programs and technology products. This position plays an important role by helping protect the company’s brand image and showcasing our unique value proposition for agents (our “Core 4”).
We value diversity and are seeking a talented pool of candidates with different perspectives and backgrounds. So, if you’ve been searching for a diverse and inclusive environment where you can chase your curiosity, produce excellent work, and tackle new challenges and opportunities daily, look no further!
Specific Job Duties Include
- Working with branch managers to identify and prioritize agents who need strategic marketing support
- Consulting with agents on personal marketing strategies, through group and individual sessions, while showcasing our Core 4 (agent production, coaching, culture and helping them build personal wealth)
- Helping real estate sales agents create a digital marketing strategy using social media (organic and advertising), building an impactful online profile, and promoting their online customer testimonials (Zillow, Yelp, etc.)
- Conducting an annual review of agents’ “digital scorecard” to measure their online presence and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Providing issue resolution and one-on-one assistance to agents as needed
- Preparing a monthly calendar of educational opportunities and promoting/presenting marketing workshops in-office and online on multiple marketing related topics.
- Supporting multiple offices in the region by attending and presenting at group and one-on-one meetings, maintaining branch manager and office profiles on company websites, assisting with awards and recognition initiatives, and representing offices in community outreach and company charitable events
- Reaching out to and assist newly affiliated real estate agents in getting onboarded and set up for success
- Preparing personalized recruiting presentations as requested for VIP agents, and participating in the presentation with the branch manager
- Working with creative team to create and manage local recruiting campaigns
- Attending and participating in regional marketing meetings and/or training sessions
- Communicating regularly with the Field Marketing Manager on key initiatives, challenges, and regional activity
- Submitting consistent competitive intelligence samples to the recruiting intelligence portal
- Staying on top of quality issues, rules, industry regulations and protocols related to marketing, such as acceptable Fair Housing language; national, state, and local Association of REALTORS® requirements; MLS and all Coldwell Banker identity standards
Travel Requirements Include
- Ability to, and an environment conducive for, work from home one day per week.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills
- Ability to follow direction with solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize work, consistently meet deadlines and follow-up on open items to ensure a timely and acceptable closure
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees and agents
Candidates For The Position Must Have
- 2-years’ experience in marketing, creative agency, or communications (field marketing preferred)
- Prior real estate industry experience preferred
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and ability to learn other online tools
Coldwell Banker Realty
We are excited to announce that Realogy is now Anywhere Real Estate Inc. It will take a few months for us to transition to our new brand. For more information about this change, please click here .
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate , Century 21® , Coldwell Banker® , Coldwell Banker Commercial® , Corcoran® , ERA® , Sotheby’s International Realty® . Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy’s affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Powered by its network of over 94,000 affiliated sales professionals in 3,000 offices across 43 countries and territories, the Coldwell Banker ® organization is a leading provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of expertise, honesty and an empowering culture of excellence since its beginnings in 1906. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and insights needed to excel in today’s marketplace and is known for its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the 2020 Women’s Choice Award ® Most Recommended brands for customer experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and values of Coldwell Banker give the Gen Blue network an unbeatable edge.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability