Fidelity Digital Asset Services (FDAS) is an exciting new business unit focused on bringing industry-leading digital asset custody and trading services to institutional clients. The Team Lead in Account Managements is responsible for day-to-day oversight of account operational activities including maintaining accurate customer account information, reviewing statements and invoices, reconciling various systems and building subject matter expertise in digital assets.
To be effective, you will work closely with various groups across FDAS-Exchange and Custody Operations, Technology Support, Relationship Manager and Client Service Manager to ensure understanding of client custody and operational needs as well as drive overall satisfaction. With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of the FDAS team, sharing best practices and driving successful results.
The Expertise And Skills You Bring
- Significant operations experience including formal or informal oversight of daily functions, work assignment, training new team members, and coaching junior associates
- Relationship building skills across team, business unit, national peers and working as part of a global team
- Proven project management & decision-making skills
- Experience using, analyzing, and improving operational workflows in a highly controlled environment
- Prior experience supporting production and non-production testing to ensure platform stability through upgrades
You will report to the Senior Manager of Account Management and will be responsible for execution, oversight, and subject matter expertise regarding a range of activities to support institutional custody
- Ensure all Account Management day-to-day activities are completed timely and accurately per our control framework and client needs
- Provide daily operational support, including settlement, reconciliation, transaction review, triaging issues and reporting
- Provide regular and ad-hoc technical coaching to team members related to their day-to-day activities and help build their subject matter expertise for the future
- Participate in, and provide valuable input into, conversations with business partners including Product, Risk, Compliance, Exchange Operations, Client Support, etc. to support ongoing client needs and drive process improvement
- Provide a leadership presence both within the team and the larger FDAS organization
- Your proven leadership skills, particularly on teams in face-paced, collaborative environments
- Your relationship building skills, with both team members and across the organization
- Your ability to quickly understand complex topics and effectively communicate those to all levels of the organization
- Your ability to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges
- Your excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Your ability to guide the team through regular change as business priorities change
- Your experience in prior roles with detailed, task oriented operational support managing day to day work and building for the future
- Supporting a high-performance culture focused on delivering high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for clients and the business
- Developing subject matter expertise in Account Management with focus on digital assets and pushing that knowledge through the organization
- Using sound judgement and proactively identifying and improving areas of risk mitigation
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills
- Working with internal business partners to ensure proper policies and procedures are written.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
As a result of COVID-19, many of our associates are continuing to work remotely. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.