- Description:* What sets Burlington Medical apart from the industry is the level of care, concern, and attention we pay to our customers’ needs. We do not outsource our production or manufacturing efforts. Instead, we have a strong, skilled, and talented workforce right here in Newport News, VA to create our products. Position Summary If you love working with your hands and creating products that protect health care practitioners from harmful radiation, then this position is for you! The position will require good manual dexterity, ability to stand for extended periods of time, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Why choose this position? Growing company and the industry leader Produce a product that makes a difference in people’s lives Great health care and benefits Every day is different! The right candidate for this position will be able to work independently and display an excellent attendance record. The ability to read a measuring tape, read and interpret factory work orders, and prioritize to handle multiple tasks is required. Must be a team player with a good attitude and a strong work ethic to help the company reach its production goals. The selected candidate must be fluent in English and authorized to work in the United States.
- Skills:* material handling, assembly, warehouse associate
- Top Skills Details:* material handling, assembly, warehouse associate
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Attention to Detail Crafts Sewing
- Experience Level:* Expert Level
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.