Do you have an interest in learning how money works, strategies familiar to the wealthy,
and, building an asset with your time? Do you care about people? Have you
considered transitioning to a different industry or career? We are looking for you! We
are looking for a talented and success-motivated individual ready to become educated
in the high-income financial services industry. Our Twin-career entry-level opportunity
was created for professionals who are currently working (not available to unemployed at
moment) and are looking to transition into the financial industry but don’t have the
experience, normal degree or industry license requirements. We offer tremendous
guidance, encouragement, and apprenticeship training for those who want to take this
- Meeting and contacting new potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs
- Conducting information-gathering meetings with clients
- Analyzing client needs and presenting potential solutions
- Providing ongoing service to clients
- Developing and implementing personal business and marketing plans
- On-going development of professional skills and knowledge
- Participate in marketing and expansion strategies and efforts
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Learn financial strategies to improve your own knowledge and help others
- Help individuals, families, and businesses with identifying and implementing strategies
- to achieve short-term, mid-term, and long-term financial goals, including but not limited
- to retirement planning, college planning, debt management, insurance, investments,
- estate & legacy goals.
- Legal U.S. Resident, Citizen, or Work Permit with SSN
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Accountable with a high level of integrity (critical in this regulated and customer-based industry)
- Teachable and open to learning the business and financial principles that expand your own personal and professional Financial IQ
- A working professional (part-time or full-time) in a role which pays steady income.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Strong sales, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal, leadership, and communications skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Previous athlete and/or coaching professional training
- Have a natural desire to learn and educate others about money
- Willingness to get a license in the financial industry. (eg. Life, Health, Series (ie.
- 6,63,65,26)) within 14 days.
- 100% remote, but you have choice to be with local office if you choose.
- Training and flexible work hours can weave into your existing schedule.
- Incredible training program and positive team environment.
- Opportunities for performance bonuses, paid world travel, and more
- Part-Time, you can keep your current job and work with us part-time during off hours
- 1099 qualified