Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Europe or LATAM
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30 – $35/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long term
- Strong knowledge of Azure.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD with GitHub/Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Containerization tools like Docker, and K8s.
- Experience with Azure SQL Server, Redis
- Hands on experience with Azure: App Services, Container Services, Application Insight, NAT gateway
- Experience in supporting services based on .Net and Python stack
- Experience with Postgres, CosmosDB
- Strong background in network protocols
- Good knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- AWS and Google Cloud experience.
What you’ll be working on
Our client is like to nerd out about using cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. They love crafting great products and see their users delighted by what they build.
They’re a distributed team. They don’t really care where you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, and care about quality, you’ll fit in.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and support cloud-based infrastructure
- Improve CI/CD pipelines
- Develop monitoring/alerting systems
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.