Keeper is hiring a talented Data Visualization Engineer to join the Keeper Business Intelligence team. This is a 100% remote position!
Keeper’s applications are trusted by millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. Join one of the fastest-growing Cybersecurity companies and gain valuable skills working as a Data Visualization Engineer to drive growth.
Keeper Security, Inc. (“Keeper”) is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their credentials, secrets, connections and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce the risks of identity security-related cyberattacks, while gaining visibility and control. Keeper is the leading provider of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security cloud services trusted by millions of people and thousands of organizations for password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote infrastructure access and encrypted messaging.
Keeper’s products are the highest-rated in the industry across G2, Trustpilot, PCMag and U.S. News & World Report. For the last several years, Keeper has received several InfoSec Awards from Cyber Defense Magazine for its cybersecurity enterprise software. Keeper is SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certified, FIPS 140-2 validated and FedRAMP Authorized. Keeper is backed by Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm with $90b AUM.
About The Job
Join an elite team of highly skilled members and play a key role in designing, building and executing data models, dynamic scorecards, dashboards, data studies and cohort analyses. The models and intelligent KPI reports that you create will be used to evaluate and optimize current and new business strategies, product mix, marketing strategies – all which are aimed at growing our business. You’ll also work with senior leadership to develop key performance indicators (KPI’s) to ensure that our products are performing optimally.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Have a passion for data as well as the research, testing, and optimization that comes with it.
- Have expertise in Tableau, SQL and Python scripting
- Enjoy developing & implementing meaningful metrics, dashboards, and reports for end-users and leadership in Tableau.
- Have a background in finance, economics and business concepts.
- At least 3 years working in a data science or analytics role.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and KPIs.
- Extensive Tableau experience.
- Extensive database experience working with SQL / MySQL.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.