Who You’ll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies.
As a Data & Analytics (D&A) Leader for Slalom Consulting, you will be responsible for delivering quality Master Data Management (MDM) solutions and Data Governance (DG) programs as well as providing technical architecture and leadership to other team members. The primary areas of focus for a candidate are Enterprise Data Management as well as a proven history of successfully designing and delivering solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Technical delivery in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Implement Master Data Management solutions and Data Governance Programs
- Develop highly performant, reliable and scalable solutions.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical details to business and management personnel.
- Perform data analysis that will support and enhance Information Management systems
- Author oversee and gain approval of design documents for projects assigned.
- Implement Data Quality measures like Profiling, Defining Metrics, Scorecards, Standards, policies and visual analytics to support MDM and Data Governance initiatives.
- Analysis, architecture, design and development of Enterprise Integrations and MDM software
- Work independently or as part of a team to design and develop solutions.
- Provide meaningful feedback and coaching of other team members to successfully overcome technological challenges.
- Lead and demonstrate emerging technologies and concepts to teams
- Assist business development team with pre-sales activities, concentrated on solutioning to meet client needs.
What You’ll Bring
- Expert knowledge of Master Data Management which includes:
- Create MDM strategies for clients, with the ability to confidently discuss requirements, priorities, potential solutions, and MDM architecture patterns.
- Gather and document Master Data Management requirements by interviewing stakeholders.
- Through understanding of Data Management tenets such as Match/Merge, Enrichment, Trust & Survivorship, Deduplication
- Lead analysis, architecture, design and development of Master Data Management solutions.
- Thorough understanding of HUB architecture, Enterprise Integration and SOA.
- Experience with data glossaries and catalog using tools such as Axon, Collibra, Alation etc.
- Expert knowledge of Data Governance which includes:
- Help clients establish Data Governance Programs and to drive data ownership.
- Drive visibility, awareness, and adoption of Data Governance across clients organization.
- Develop and implement plans to roll out Enterprise Data Governance programs.
- Define KPIs to monitor the results and effectiveness of the Data Governance initiative.
- Drive change management at adoption to promote data drive culture.
- Lead the implementation of Data Governance Programs.
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what’s possible, and create what’s next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in 43 markets around the world, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom’s expertise to every engagement. Our regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 12,500 employees. We have been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.