OUR GOAL:Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Data Entry Specialist who will be to enter and maintain accurate data into our databases and systems.
Hybrid work schedule could be 3 days a week in the office and 2 days remote. **
- You will work closely with various teams to ensure data integrity, perform data verification and validation, and generate reports as needed.
- The ideal candidate has excellent data entry skills, strong computer proficiency, and a high level of accuracy.
- Enter and update data accurately and efficiently into company databases and systems.
- Verify and validate data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform regular data quality checks and resolve any identified discrepancies.
- Generate reports and assist in data analysis as required.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all data in accordance with company policies.
- Adhere to established data entry protocols and guidelines.
- Previous experience in data entry or a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot errors or inconsistencies.
- Computer savvy, excellent organizational and me management skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with INFOR or other ERP systems preferred.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.