Long term Role
· Develop and automate large scale, high-performance data processing systems (batch and/or streaming) to drive Airbnb business growth and improve the product experience.
· Build scalable Spark data pipelines leveraging Airflow scheduler/executor framework
· Design our data models for optimal storage and retrieval and to meet critical product and business requirements.
· Understand and influence logging to support our data flow, architecting logging best practices where needed
· Contribute to shared Data Engineering tooling & standards to improve the productivity and quality of output for Data Engineers across the company
· Improve data quality by using & improving internal tools to automatically detect issues.
· 8+ years of relevant industry experience
· Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated ability to analyze large data sets to identify gaps and inconsistencies, provide data insights, and advance effective product solutions
· Experience designing and deploying high performance systems with reliable monitoring and logging practices
· Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL).
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Thanks & Best Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter