EquipmentShare is Hiring a Data Analyst
EquipmentShare is searching for a Data Analyst to work remotely or at the company’s corporate office in Columbia, MO or Centennial, CO.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet. And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We’re seeking a Data Analyst who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company.
Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
This person will serve as a bridge between our recruiting and analytics teams, using data to help us track down our our best potential candidates. Experience working with applicants in both physical and data forms is a plus! This position will be reporting to our Business Analytics team and work closely with both the HR Recruitment and Marketing teams.
- Analyze data and share insights and reports with internal stakeholders, working closely with outside teams
- Use your strong development and analytical skills to solve business problems across the company
- Produce reports and models for senior leaders and other key team members
- Identify trends, correlations and patterns in data, and present findings to stakeholder
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Math, Statistics, or other quantitative field
- Intermediate SQL & Python required; R knowledge a bonus
- Experience in detecting and correcting for erroneous, corrupted, or inaccurate data
- Experience in applied statistics and communicating results to a lay audience
- 2+ years of on the job analyst work experience using required programming languages
- Be able to answer questions like “If we want to find out X, what data do we need?”
- Marketing analytics and/or Google AdSense with successful SEO optimization is a plus
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Seriously great culture: Sure, we work hard, but family and personal wellbeing come first. Our workplace is supportive, fun and feels like a family-operated business… because it is!
- Health benefits and Life Insurance: Full medical benefits, rewards for healthy habits and an onsite gym with personal training available.
- Competitive compensation packages plus a 401k match
- Casual work environment: Flexible and collaborative work environment with in-office and remote positions available
- Ergonomic setup and new tech
- Wellness benefits: On-site fitness facility, rock climbing wall, walking trail and chef-prepared meals and snacks.
- Rewards for your hard work: Gift cards, dinner for your family every month on us, happy hours and fun events to say thanks for your contribution
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve had explosive growth—and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we’d love to meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V