Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
The Material Handler is responsible for maintaining the flow of materials and supplies throughout the facility. This position is also responsible for checking and maintaining the proper inventory levels of key components and raw material.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Confirm to all safety guidelines while performing duties and operating equipment
- Identify production jobs that are active on the shop floor
- Conduct a check on the needs for supplies in each area
- Utilize production scheduling information to pull, stage, and deliver appropriate parts and raw materials for each production area
- Verify received materials against packing slip(s) and SAP
- Notify Supervisor or Material Specialist if there are differences between materials received and the packing slip or SAP
- Move materials to the appropriate location(s)
- Maintain daily housekeeping
- Other duties, as assigned
- Between 3-6 months prior warehouse or material handling experience
- Ability to safely operate equipment
- Ability to identify various parts accurately
- Ability to read/understand packing slips
- Basic math and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and high level of concentration to ensure safety and quality
- Effective communication (verbal/written), time management, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must lift up to 50 lbs. on a routine basis
- Standing for a minimum of 8 hours per day
- Continuous lifting, kneeling, pulling, bending, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.