Taco Bell Headquarters, Irvine, CA
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation’s leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through itsmobile,desktopand deliveryordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music viaitsFeed The Beat®music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization,theTaco Bell® Foundation™,and connects fans with their passions through programs such as theLive Mas Scholarshipprogram. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
We are in search for an ambitious analytical mind to help drive Taco Bell’s customer-centric approach to analyzing how our marketing, digital and media strategies are reaching customers to unlock the next layer of growth at Taco Bell. This position will own A/ B campaign analyses projects from beginning to end, including opportunity identification, problem scoping, analysis framing / execution, and synthesizing results to project stakeholders and internal leadership.
As a member of the Taco Bell team, you will work on a team that applies a data driven approach to unlocking value to our customers and will work closely with our strategic Marketing partners to bring this to life. You will support the organization by providing day-to-day tactical support and to help optimize the strategy surrounding Taco Bell’s customer-centric marketing, media & digital experience.
Our ideal candidate has a breadth of analytics experience, strong technical skills, an evolving understanding of common technologies, and is capable of decomposing complex problems into addressable components or digestible analyses while maintaining a keen eye on the relevant business objective(s); their core responsibilities include but are not exclusive to
- Analyze how our marketing communications (i.e. owned/paid media, digital marketing, etc) are impacting customer metrics
- Develop test plans and design test cells for intricate tests that may involve static controls or special customer groupings
- Manage campaign testing calendar, monitor customer segments, prioritize learning opportunities and prevent conflicts across tests
- Prepare recurring and ad hoc reporting deliverables surrounding campaign performance
- Ensure that all data-gathering requirements for campaigns are technically fulfilled Build presentations explaining conclusions from analytics and present results to stakeholders
- Execute, Improve, and Streamline new & existing data processes that support the understanding of the health and performance of various aspects of our business
Bachelor’s with 3+ years of experience, or Relevant work experience
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable insights
- 2+ years’ working in digital analytics tools; such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, & CDPs
- Experience defining data tracking requirements & guiding developers through data layer implementation of those requirements
- Experience managing end-to-end A/B testing program execution
- Expertise with conversion rate optimization using analytics and A/B testing
- This position requires a strong foundation in hypothesis and A/B testing and understanding measures of statistical significance.
- Experience using e-commerce funnel analytics to evaluate performance of digital productsComfortable with building data visualizations (KPI’s, OKR’s, etc.) and presenting to stakeholders
- Partner with teams across the organization to link digital insights to broader impacts
- Curious about marketing, technology and data and detai oriented
- Familiarity with digital media (Display, Social, Search, DOOH, Video, OTT, etc.), and CRM (email, SMS, push notifications, etc.)
- Formal experience with Product Model
- Experience developing A/B testing strategy
- Knowledge of marketing testing methodologies include A/B and multivariate testing
- Knowledge of statistics, measuring statistical significance, and statistical testing methodologies and experimental design
- Experience using BI reporting and dashboard platforms such as DOMO, Tableau or similar tool
- Knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with a broad set of topics and subject areas within marketing analytics (e.g. campaign attribution/effectiveness, web tracking, customer lifecycle marketing)
The Yum! Brands story is simple. We have the three distinctive, relevant and easy global brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell — born from the hopes and dreams, ambitions and grit of passionate entrepreneurs. And we want more of this to create our future!
As the world’s largest restaurant company we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world’s most love, trusted and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results.
We’re looking for talented, motivated, visionary and team-oriented leaders to join us as we elevate and personalize the customer experience across our 48,000 restaurants, operating in 145 countries and territories around the world!
We put pizza, chicken and tacos in the hands of customers through customized ordering, unique delivery approaches, app experiences, and click and collect services and consumer data analytics creating unique customer dining experiences – and we are only getting started.
Employees may work for a single brand and potentially grow to support all company-owned brands depending on their role. Regardless of where they work, as a company opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide, the growth opportunities are endless. Taco Bell has been named of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company; Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world and KFC’s still use its 75-year-old finger lickin’ good recipe including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day.
Yum! and its brands have offices in Chicago, IL, Louisville KY, Irvine, CA, Plano, TX and other markets around the world. We don’t just say we are a great place to work – our commitments to the world and our employees show it. Yum! has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine in addition to being named to the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. Our employees work in an environment where the value of “believe in all people” is lived every day, enjoying benefits including but not limited to: 4 weeks’ vacation PLUS holidays, sick leave and 2 paid days to volunteer at the cause of their choice and a dollar-for-dollar m
atching gift program; generous parental leave; competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 6% 401k match – all encompassed in Yum!’s world-famous recognition culture.
Yum! has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum! requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.