Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG) is the world leader in online travel and related services, provided to customers and partners in over 220 countries and territories through six primary consumer-facing brands – Booking.com, KAYAK, priceline, agoda.com, Rentalcars.com, and OpenTable. The mission of Booking Holdings is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
We are seeking an experienced corporate paralegal to provide support to our securities, financing, and corporate governance attorneys. The selected candidate will be asked to assist with a variety of corporate tasks and work with various parties across our large organization including individuals located on different continents and in time zones. The candidate will also have significant interaction with senior executives, internal and external attorneys, and other senior employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the Legal team on U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filings and maintenance of corporate governance policies;
- Records management for minutes and other board-related materials;
- Collaborate with the Legal team on f the collection, review, and distribution of board and committee materials;
- Organize arrangements and administrative tasks for board meetings and annual stockholders’ meeting;
- Facilitate internal subsidiary management and corporate governance including intercompany transactions, formation or integration of subsidiaries, required corporate governance filings such as statutory audits, drafting of resolutions, corporate minute books, and records management;
- Willingness to navigate cross-border requirements for execution and certification of various corporate documents and filings;
- Support for occasional financing or similar transactions and projects; and
- Additional corporate paralegal responsibilities and ad hoc projects with the Legal team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of experience
- Substantive legal work in a corporate setting (paralegal training is a plus);
- Detailed knowledge of legal department, as well as a general understanding of Company operations, organization, and procedures;
- High degree of confidentiality and attention to detail;
- Self-starter mentality that will look for ways to add value and ease administrative friction; and
- Knowledge of Google suite is a plus
Booking Holdings is the world leader in online travel & related services. Our teams work around the clock to build and improve the technology that empowers people to more freely travel across borders, time zones, languages and cultures. At Booking Holdings, we make it easier for everyone to experience the world every day through seamless technology powered by our six major brands:
Through the Booking Holdings brands, we help our customers reach all corners of the earth. Our ability to provide great service rests on how well we understand our diverse customer base, which is why having a diverse team is so important to us. We bring together employees from all walks of life and we are proud to provide the kind of inclusive environment that stimulates innovation, creativity and collaboration.
All compensation inquiries are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only Connecticut based applicants will be responded to. Please confirm your name, Connecticut home address, the specific job you have applied to, and the date you made that application to allow us to respond to your inquiry. Due to inquiry volume, please expect up to 5 business days to receive our response. Note no adverse employment/hiring decisions will be made for exercising your rights as a resident of Connecticut.
Booking Holdings is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. We ensure equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Booking Holdings also extends this policy to every phase of the employment process including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, placement, transfer, training and development, position elimination, restructure, promotion, compensation, benefits, layoffs, termination, and all other conditions or privileges of employment. Booking Holdings and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. If you have a disability and believe you need reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please email email@example.com with your request. M/F/V/D/S
#Westbury #Melville #Commack #Hauppauge #Boston #Albany #Philadelphia #NewBrunswick #Newark #Hartford #NYC #WhitePlains #Providence #Trenton