Contract Sourcer – Creative Merchandising, Remote
- Remote opportunities*
Who We Are
Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company’s overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance and potential. As a Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles, stakeholders, and candidates for our Brand, Creative and Curated Merchandising (BCCM) organization. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company as a true partner and make a significant and immediate impact. To learn more about our culture & values, click here!
Check out these links if you’re interested in learning more about us and want to gain insight into our fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth!
What You’ll Do
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Manage strategic relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for a variety of roles within our Brand, Creative and Curated Merchandising (BCCM)organization
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruitment experience in a corporate and/or agency environment
- Sourcing or full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate cross functionally and collaborative in a culture of continuous improvement
- Constantly be looking to learn, develop, and grow in your career
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.