Redis Labs is looking for a Compensation Analyst who is customer-centric and has experience administering commissions in SaaS and on-demand business models.
The Sales Compensation Analyst will provide support for the worldwide sales teams and lead continuous improvement initiatives of both sales compensation processes and systems. This position’s primary focus will be to assist in owning and leading the end to end commission process and provide real time information to various stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
We are growing fast, and this individual has the opportunity to help shape how we build and manage the global compensation function.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis Labs helps organizations reimagine how quickly they can process, analyze, make predictions with, and take action on the data they generate. As the home of Redis, the most popular open-source database, we provide a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
- Provide operational support to the Sales Commission team by administering commission calculations
- Assist in preparing Global Sales Compensation payment files for submission to Payroll each month in an accurate and timely fashion
- Partner with the Finance and HR team on relevant compensation issues
- Provide outstanding customer service to employees, management, and business partners
- Support the Global Compensation Manager and participate in compensation projects such as creating annual compensation plans and quotas, in-depth analysis for annual and semi-annual compensation review
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Provide detailed reporting and insights both ad hoc and on a ongoing consistent basis
- Ready to dig into complex problems and become an expert in compensation operations at every level
- Administer variable compensation process by maintaining, tracking, reporting, auditing, and analyzing relevant booking and commission data, ensuring accurate and timely payouts in accordance with the terms of the commission plans
- Effectively communicate with sales leadership for commission reviews to gain necessary approvals and the sales teams to ensure they understand the drivers of their territory performance and related impact on their commission
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (Accounting, Finance, or related field)
- 2+ years of Sales Compensation, Sales Operations or Finance related experience working in a fast-paced, business environment
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experience with complex business model commissions (e.g. SaaS, on-demand)
- Identify and analyze problems; distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- A self-starter mentality with an ability to own tasks through to completion
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce is required
- Should be comfortable interacting with all levels of Management
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments and administering complex programs
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.