Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
The Program Closeout Coordinator position brings together several disciplines including quality control, audit, and compliance to ensure that the Events managed by Veeva Digital Events are accurately accounted for and reported to our customers. This person interacts with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
What You’ll Do
- Review all elements of completed programs for accuracy based upon specific customer compliance guidelines in preparation for final reconciliation
- Obtain and upload all supporting documentation required for events which may include event sign-in sheet, food & beverage receipts, travel itineraries, and audiovisual, as transactions take place. additional follow-up with external vendors following up with for receipts, as needed
- Review venue and catering contracts to ensure charges are accurate based on the contracted terms for the specific customer
- Post and maintain high volumes of credit card transactions into the program planning database for their specific cost categories
- Provide monthly reporting and analytics
- Maintain current knowledge of appropriate regulations, e.g., OIG, PhRMA Code
- Successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with health sciences and regulated environments
Nice to Have
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Fundamental knowledge of Veeva Commercial Cloud Content and Engagement product suites is preferred; including by not limited to Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, Events Management, and Engage
#BI-Remote Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world. Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]