Who We Are
Rayca Precision has been founded in late 2021. Our mission is to deal with Cancer diseases to empower human being live longer and healthier. Our job is to invent, design, and implement the convergence of cutting edge technologies in cell base medical sciences in order to treat and control Cancer in a very systematic manner. We are currently developing a Precision Oncology Medicine AI platform reduce the risk of lung cancer threatening patient lives. We are using patient clinical and genomic data to diagnose cancer in very early stages and assist clinical decision making.
- Clinical Research Coordinators are responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of clinical trials and studies. They attend seminars and events to promote studies, recruit and screen study participants, as well as document and report on the daily operations of a study.
- Reviews and develops a familiarity with the protocol, e.g., study proceedings and timelines, inclusion and exclusion criteria, confidentiality, privacy protections.
- Responsible for ensuring study is compliance with local and federal laws and regulations.
- Recruits and screens potential study participants and performs intake assessments.
- Creates and/or maintains all documents and records related to the study.
- Acts as a point of reference for study participants by answering questions and keeping them informed on the study progress.
- Manages the inventory of equipment and supplies related to the study and orders more as needed.
- Attends meetings, events and seminars in order to promote the study.
- Collects specimens and inputs data and patient information into electronic systems.
- Creates reports on each study, including notes on protocols, workload, data collection, and more.
- Reviews, adjusts and legally certifies personnel activity reports if applicable. Completes effort reporting certification within the time-frame specified by Sponsored Project Accounting.
You will have the opportunity to create meaningful impact in this rapidly growing enterprise which is high-energy, hard-working, focused on solving problems and making a difference. You’ll need to be nimble, creative and proactive in building the research collaborations from the ground up
Action-oriented and organized. Proactive mindset focused on problem solving, both big and small. We are focused on improving patient care and on building momentum in the market. You must have a quantifiable research in the field and relevant industry as a manager or coordinator.
Experienced: You have a strong network of relevant research institutes and academia and a proven ability to navigate research collaboration opportunities with a variety of organizations. You have a strong background and network in oncology and precision medicine sector. You build excellent relationships with your external collaborators and you operate established researches in the fast growing industry setting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.