Who We Are
Vial’s mission is to run clinical trials with faster execution and higher quality to bring new therapies to market. We are building infrastructure that powers faster execution of clinical trials and higher quality data. Vial’s vision is to empower scientists to cure all human disease.
Vial’s co-founders (Simon Burns and Andrew Brackin) were early team members at $10B+ startups Robinhood, Opendoor and Newfront. Our early team is made up of experienced technology and operations leaders from Apple, Google, Faire, Chime, TPG Capital and other leading technology companies.
Vial was founded in Oct 2020 and has grown the team to over 100 across all areas of the business. Come join us on our adventure to reimagine clinical trials.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking to hire a Clinical Research Associate. Our CRA will be responsible for all site management and monitoring across the organization. You’ll report to our Head of Clinical Operations and work directly with multiple sponsors across various therapeutic areas.
This role is fully remote, based anywhere in the US. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship to work in the United States.
- Site management and monitoring activities across all US clinics
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
- Provide protocol and study training to assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- Eventually co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team.
Who You Are
- You should be life science degree educated with independent on-site monitoring experience.
- You’ve handled multiple protocols and sites across a variety of drug indications.
- Flexibility and ability to travel are paramount with strong communication, written and presentation skills.
Why You’ll Love Working At Vial
We are innately curious. We found our calling in clinical trials after learning the pain points directly. It is our curiosity that propels us to keep building, finding new challenges, and fulfilling our vision of reimagining clinical trials.
We believe in autonomy . Team members do their best work when given autonomy. In order to make an impact on the scale of the Vial vision, we built our culture to enable each Vial team member to feel ownership of their domain.
We take pride in building mastery . We believe in building master in a craft. Craftsmanship, a pride in one’s craft, is key to prolonged engagement on a difficult challenge. Vial’s culture is one of highly autonomous, deeply focused experts working on an immensely hard problem together.
Our strength is moving fast and staying humble . We believe that if we build a team that is intellectually honest, that we stay nimble and keep an open mind to all solutions – we’ll be adaptive and solve the problems that face us at every turn.
Competitive Equity Compensation
Health, Dental and Vision