Clinical Operations Readiness is a cross functional team that coordinates with leads from the HR, IT, central regulatory, process team, training department, travel team, CTM team, study managers and deployment planning managers to streamline deployment readiness processes and meet deadlines.
We at Care Access are seeking a Clinical Readiness POD Leais a remote role. The Licensing Project Manager will coordinate the provider licensing program at Care Access to ensure licenses are successfully obtained and
renewed. The PM will initiate, manage, and maintain relations betweenCare Access and vendor licensing services ensuring key deliverables are met, tracked and reported appropriately to leadership and stakeholders
Responsibilities And Duties
- Track licensing requests for RNs, Sub-Is and PIs
- Establish and manage vendor relationships
- Maintain system for assigning licensing requests to vendors
- Coordinate routine meetings with vendors to ensure deliverables are on track and maintain visibility to vendor performance
- Identify and manage vendor issues
- Ensure appropriate documentation is completed and filed between Care Access and vendors.
- Manage tracking tools to support management of licensing metrics
- Manage system for vendor invoicing
- Enter issued license documents into internal licensure database
- Ongoing monitoring of internal licensure database for accuracy
- Maintain close cross-departmental relationships to ensure all critical parties are aware of project activities, issues, contingencies
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong Project Management skills Demonstrated Understanding of clinical research infrastructure and assists with operational improvements.
- Hands-on experience with using web technologies and software platforms in clinical researchAbility to present findings and discuss issues with providers confidently and effectively.
- Ability to handle sensitive communications with team leads, internal teams and sponsor representatives.
- Ability to address arising issues using creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and a diverse workload, while achieving results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to problem-solve and generate creative solutions to onboarding challenges, while working effectively with providers, staff and business partners.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent Google Sheet skills with proficiency in Google Suite, internet research and database functionality.
- Excellent technology skills and understanding of operating systems and hardware.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to interact effectively with clinical professionals and business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, business or health care (licensed healthcare provider preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management experience within clinical research or operations (PMP preferred)
- Strength in communication, planning, decision-making, organization and time management skills
- Comfortable reporting metrics
- High level of self-motivation and energy
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with medical licensing processes is preferred
- PTO/Vacation days, Holidays.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 50% for dependents.
- HSA plan
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, Life Insurance.
- Continued Education Allowance
- Culture of growth and equality
- 401K plan and matching contribution
At Care Access, every day we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. The work that we do brings life-changing therapies to those who are in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and to work with the big players while also engaging with the very best physicians and caring for patients. Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward.
We care. Our values are rooted in being genuine, finding new ideas, and building something meaningful. Influenced by our values, we have built a culture valuing communication and dialogue: we care about what everyone has to say and we spend energy on being equal and inclusive. Along the way, we are caring for each other, accelerating medicine, and seeding a long-term impact for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.