Client Partner (Google)
This Sage Group client is your digital partner. They support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy, and training.
They are Google’s leading global partner. And their close relationship is growing where they are, what they do and how they deliver it. And to do this, they want to grow their skillset.
As a Client Partner, you will lead a client portfolio, ensuring you and the client team strive for excellence on behalf of your clients at all times, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction, client retention and growth.
The Client Partner will have responsibility for client relationships and running campaign-related activities across assigned Clients. You will contribute to the growth of the organization by setting best in class boutique agency standards and ensuring Client satisfaction, retention, plus service expansion across your Client portfolio.
You will be responsible for the leadership on one or more client accounts. You will collaborate with others to create exceptional client relationships as demonstrated in NPS scores and client retention. You will be seen by a client as the lead voice on an account, acting as a trusted advisor.
You will provide direction to the client team on the client’s request through a well-articulated strategic brief. You will be responsible for setting and managing KPIs that positively impact the clients business goals.
You will be a SME across C&E (or more) products such as media, technology, data, etc and/or verticals, and will continue to stay on top of the latest developments, championing these areas and being a go to person for Client Management Globally. You will be able to articulate how their products and solutions can support a client KPI’s, identifying opportunities to enhance the client offering.
You will become an influential leader, embodying their cultural values and being respected by other individuals. You will actively support the client teams, ensuring they have the appropriate tools and resources needed to meet client needs.
You will adhere to client management best practices and achieve internal KPIs to drive the strongest client partnerships.
As a lead, you will manage client commercial targets, contributing to the commercial success of clients in your hub as evidenced by year on year growth for your portfolio, collaborating with your Hub Lead as appropriate.
You Will Have
- Expert knowledge and thought leadership around marketing initiatives and campaign strategy
- Experience managing/running teams for large scale marketing projects working with some of the world’s top companies
- Strong communication, both verbal and written with the ability to write decks mapping out proposals, project strategy, and quarterly planning
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in influencing, listening and building relationships and ability to connect to client needs
- Ability to work calmly in a fast paced, dynamic environment on multiple priorities simultaneously, prioritising and coping well under pressure and with competing demands
- Strong production knowledge and ability to work with all capabilities to improve the ever-evolving process
- Strong commercial awareness as well as experience in developing upsell and new business opportunities with large clients
- Compelling ‘can do’ attitude – energetic, dynamic and innovative
- A passion for digital and a desire to develop and enhance skills.
Google Account Specific Requirements
- Ability to work with Googlers to complete briefs aligning with their KPIs and their process
- Nurture relationships with key Google clients to strategically grow the account
- Create new opportunities within Google to aligns with the VP’s growth roadmap
- Work with the VP on staffing and financial forecasting to ensure team and financial growth
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem solve on a daily basis
- Bring focus and direction to a high-paced client and environment. Avoid team burnout while making sure we maintain project quality and client satisfaction.
- Only candidates with Agency experience will be considered
Location: NY or SF; two days a week in-office