Great that you’re thinking about a career with BSI!
About The Role
Responsible for delivering BSI’s audit services to assigned clients in accordance with all BSI, scheme and regulatory requirements to assure timely, cost effective service delivery that assures satisfaction of our customer needs. The individual will conduct various types of audits as Team Leader or Team Member.
Client Manager – Automotive Key Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of assigned clients based on location and ensure a match of qualifications and client contract requirements set by Planners
- Contact clients and confirm the visits, plan the assessments, make travel plans, conduct the assessments and report and managing the results
- Monitor the client accounts to ensure that records, visit cycle, invoicing and other related matters are properly dealt with to assure client satisfaction is maintained
- Follow the training plan developed by the Scheme Director in order to reach assessor status and then Lead Assessor status through the proscribed program (based on the knowledge, skills and experience they have as well as the requirements of the appropriate schemes) and maintain auditor and scheme qualifications
- Lead teams when necessary, mentor, and coach new or inexperienced colleagues as needed to meet the business needs
- Attend any required training and follow all procedures/processes/policies within BSI for management of clients, management of a home based office, use of BSI equipment and communication both internal and external to the organization
- Perform any other assignments as needed to meet assessment delivery business objectives
- University degree in Engineering/ Technology or College degree AA or higher (or equivalent certification or work experience).
- At least 5 years relevant experience in manufacturing/ industrial engineering
- Certified Auditor to International Standards- IATF 16949 & ISO 9001. EHS (ISO 14001 & ISO 45001) preferred
- Generic knowledge of management system auditing practices; business systems
- Third party audit experience
What We Offer
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.