Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
This is a highly consultative technical sales role and requires familiarity with the cross-channel measurement methodologies and a strong understanding of the advertising ecosystem. As a CEM, you will be responsible for the commercial aspect of the client relationship. The core mission of the CEM is to drive Measured’s success through three primary metrics – revenue/logo retention (renewals), profitable growth (upsells), and risk mitigation (escalations). We affect these metrics by evangelizing the value of Measured to the highest level in the customer’s organization (C Suite), becoming trusted advisors, and strategically improving their business outcomes through the use of Measured’s suite of products. We are looking for an ambitious, smart, solutions driven CEM with a proven track record of winning.
- Identifying customer’s needs through cross functional collaboration
- Evangelizing the value of Measured to Executive contacts
- Working directly with current customers to identify products and services that will add value
- Retain current revenue footprint and look for expansion opportunities
- Anticipate, identify, and meet your customer’s needs
- Possess commercial experience developing portfolio engagement plans
- Establish success metrics, goals, and key objectives with the customer
- Demonstrate the ability to comprehend and present Measured’s technology and services
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 6-8 years of Customer Engagement, Account Management, or Sales experience
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising (AdTech) ecosystem
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Proficient in Google Apps & GMAIL
- Excellent customer retention skills.
No recruiters, applicants only.