YOUR JOB IS MORE THAN A JOB
The purpose of this job under general supervision, is work independently to provide a full range of clerical assignments of average difficulty as assigned or defined by established procedures within the department.
Performs Clerical Tasks As Assigned To Support Departments Goals And Objectives. These May Include a Combination Of The Following General Functions
- Filing and maintain files.
- Answering and routing calls as appropriate.
- Billing and/or bookkeeping support
- Greeting customers/patients
- Copying, scanning, faxing, etc. documents
- High School Diploma/GED and 1 year of administrative, clerical, or customer service experience. 3 years of experience in lieu of education.
Days (United States of America)
LCMC Health is a community.
Our people make health happen. While our NOLA roots run deep, our branches are the vessels that carry our mission of bringing the best possible care to every person and parish in Louisiana and beyond and put a little more heart and soul into healthcare along the way. Celebrating authenticity, originality, equity, inclusion and a little come on in attitude is the foundation of LCMC Healths culture of everyday extraordinary
About East Jefferson General Hospital
East Jefferson General Hospital, a landmark of LCMC Healths incredible community of care, has been the go-to hospital for health, wellness, and one-of-a-kind care in East Jefferson Parish for over 50 years. And were only beginning to realize our greatest potential. Learn more about East Jefferson General Hospital and our legacy, our future, and our national recognition as a Nurse Magnet Hospital.
Your extras (Our Core Values)
- Deliver healthcare with heart.
- Give people a reason to smile.
- Put a little love in your work.
- Be honest and real, but with compassion.
- Bring some lagniappe into everything you do.
- Forget one-size-fits-all, think one-of-a-kind care.
- See opportunities, not problems its all about perspective.
- Cheerlead ideas, differences, and each other.
- Love what makes you, you – because we do
You are welcome here.
LCMC Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Simple things make the difference.
- To get started, take your time to fully and accurately complete the application for employment. Incomplete applications get bogged down and are often eliminated due to missing information.
- To ensure quality care and service, we may use information on your application to verify your previous employment and background.
- To keep our career applications up-to-date, applications are inactive after 6 months and, therefore, require a new application for employment to be completed.
- To expedite the hiring process, proof of citizenship or immigration status will be required to verify your lawful right to work in the United States.