Job # 602296
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
The Primary Accountabilities Associated With The Position Include
In this role, you’ll help our most important customers move their business forward.As a trusted advisor, you’ll create value for Verizon and our customers by solving their business problems.You’ll be responsible for an assigned territory of existing large enterprise clients, and will provide a consultative approach to sell advanced solutions and reduce churn while also strengthening relationships. Collaborating with both internal and external teams, your critical role will help ensure that Verizon is providing solutions that meet our customers technical and business needs.
- Developing deep relationships with your customers while getting to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they face.
- Identifying and pursuing sales leads.
- Developing and orchestrating sales strategy and driving innovation.
- Crafting creative solutions to help customers realize their goals.
- Creating and providing winning outcomes for Verizon and its customers.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrating value so that customers choose Verizon solutions.
- Growing our business while making customers happy.
Where you’ll be working…
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for…
You enjoy digging deep to really understand the customer’s vision along with their unique needs and challenges. You work collaboratively and are agile when customer needs change. You like putting things together in new and creative ways to best solve the customer’s most pressing needs.
You’ll Need To Have
- A Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Previous account development experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel.
Even Better If You Have
- A Masters or Bachelor’s degree.
- The drive to meet or exceed challenging sales targets.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Experience having developed large multinational and Fortune 1000 account relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
Job Family: CML
Business Unit: HQOVH