We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Excited to make a big impact at one of Forbes Top Startup Employers 2022
- Passionate about solving problems in a huge market ($2T market size)
- Energized by working on products that have traction (30X revenue growth in 3 years)
- Looking for an opportunity to work closely with serial entrepreneurs and leaders who have scaled companies like Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Robinhood, SoFi, Microsoft, etc
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a strategic and data-driven Business Operations & Strategy Associate who is passionate about joining a high-growth company that is serving a $2T market. You’ll report into our co-founder/CEO and partner closely with cross-functional teams across the organization on high-impact strategic projects that will push the business forward. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a measurable difference in the lives of millions and help us disrupt a massive, antiquated industry, we’d love to hear from you!
- Partnering with senior leaders to identify, scope and prioritize high-impact projects
- Owning a significant part of our core insurance product (shopping, post-purchase experience, customer conversion, retention, payments, etc)
- Run analyses to gain insights and identify opportunities to improve our customer journey
- Working with cross-functional teams to bring new product features to life
Who you are:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting or investment banking
- Solid analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
Few people have been trained for this sort of role and research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they haven’t satisfied every requirement. If you are interested in what we’re building please apply and we’ll figure out together if this is where you could shine!
Jerry is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants regardless of age, race, color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, military and veteran status, or disability.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 401K/RRSP and Stock Options
- Full Health Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Work and Flexible Hours
- Employee Assistance Program (Mental Health Counseling, Social Support, and Other Services)
- Working at a startup means you get to own important projects, have autonomy, learn quickly and accelerate your growth
Jerry is building the first Super App to save car owners time and money on all their car expenses. Drivers deserve better. That’s why we’re committed to making shopping for insurance, financing, maintenance, repairs, parking and more just a few clicks, texts, or swipes away.
Jerry is taking processes that haven’t substantively changed in decades and reimagining and redesigning them. Using artificial intelligence, machine learning and bots, Jerry eliminates the need for long forms and phone calls while providing personalized services for all car-owners’ needs.
Today, Jerry is the #1 rated and most downloaded app in its category and the fastest way to compare and buy car insurance. We have more than 2M customers and we are just getting started. Join our team of curious and passionate people who love tackling real-world problems and be a part of building a revolutionary product that’s disrupting a massive market.
Jerry was founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneurs and has raised more than $130 million in financing.