OUR GOAL:Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Business Data & Reporting Analyst whose responsibility will be to keep the data within the INFOR ERP system up and running smoothly.
Hybrid work schedule could be 3 days a week in the office and 2 days remote. **
- The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the systems, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- You will work closely with various teams to ensure data integrity, perform data verification and validation, and generate ad-hoc reports as needed.
- The ideal candidate has excellent data entry skills, strong computer proficiency, and a high level of accuracy.
- Understanding of relational database structure and business objectives to extract and organize relevant data for reporting analysis. Relevant experience is critical, but this will not include the development of physical database designs, and logical data models.
- Ability to interact with various organizations to deliver data analysis.
- Ability to produce reports, and validate performance charts, scorecards, and dashboards in conjunction with clients Data and Analytics team.
- Ability to assess trends and insight using multiple data sets and large amounts of data.
- Analyzes and determines project resource requirements and data needs.
- Analyzes customer needs, systems and supporting processes both existing or non-existing; providing guidance to enhance and increase efficiencies, workflow, and process throughput.
- Creates and maintains documentation of processes.
- Liaisons with IT, Finance, Data Analytics and other internal teams for project requirements, support, and data needs.
- Proven experience in detecting, analyzing, and resolving report/data problems.
- Experience in creating and building metadata dictionaries.
- Experience in developing physical database designs and logical data models.
- Must have excellent communication skills to interface with upper levels of the organization.
- The incumbent must be able to work independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness, and acceptability with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience with INFOR or other ERP systems preferred.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.