DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We also pioneered the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve and to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and create processes for researching, analyzing and developing various business models to include associated cost analysis for ad-hoc-projects
- Prepare reports with recommendations and insights
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Experience in generating & providing comprehensive insights through data visualization
- May provide a variety of services ranging from day to day support, maintenance, design, development and troubleshooting to improve, advance or simplify processes
- Strong Organization, problem solving and communication skills to address a wide variety of audiences
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast paced, result driven, time critical environment
- Excellent customer service, technical support, and interpersonal skills
Skills, Experience And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years related work experience
- 2+ years reporting/ data analysis experience
- Expertise with Google Workspace and/or Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce and report generation
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Experience building reports and data visualization for leadership in creative ways
- Experience with results analysis and providing insights to remedy business operation challenges
Compensation: $57,400.00/Year – $82,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.