Medpace is the leading CRO for Biotech companies and is continuing to add established Project Managers to join our Clinical Trial Management Group. Our therapeutic areas of focus include Oncology/Hematology, Cardiovascular/Metabolic, Infectious Disease, CNS and more. We provide remote flexibility with relevant experience. We offer a very competitive salary/bonus program, plus equity grants which have become very lucrative for our associates.
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project, as defined by the contract and according to ICH/GCP and all other applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Maintain in depth knowledge of protocol, therapeutic area, and indication
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided
- Review and provide input for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan, and final study report, when applicable
- Develop operational project plans
- Manage risk assessment and execution
- Manage study vendors where applicable
- Manage site quality and monitoring deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; Advanced degree in a health-related field preferred
- Experience in Phases 1-4; Phases 2-3 preferred
- 5+ years as a project/clinical trial manager within a CRO; required for home-based
- Management of overall project timeline
- Bid defense experience, preferred
- Strong leadership skills
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, hematology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth:Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter’s campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks ( vary by location and position ):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Hybrid work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What To Expect Next
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets