We’re looking for an experienced Architectural Designer to join #TeamBergmann!
This individual will work exclusively on science, technology, and industrial focused projects, including but not limited to healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech, cannabis, gene-therapies, clean rooms, manufacturing facilities, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Assist programming and planning
- Concept design
- Detailed design working with project team
- Engineering coordination
- Problem-solving for design solutions
- Code analysis and research
- Materials and products analysis and research
- Specification writing
- Prepare and coordinate construction documents
- Surveying onsite work at client facilities
- Research STI related functions and technologies to build credible expertise specific to pharmaceuticals, biotech, cell and gene therapies plus other specialized STI markets
Who We’re Looking For: The ideal candidate has a bachelors degree in Architecture or a related field and 3+ years’ experience doing architectural design. Prior experience with science, technology, and industrial design (including healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech, cannabis, gene-therapies, clean rooms, manufacturing facilities, etc.) is required. All candidates should be fluent in Revit and AutoCAD.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Able to work closely with others
- Strong communication skills
- Able to build relationships and communicate at every level of a project
- Able to work independently with minimal instruction
- Client facing experience
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Proficient/Experienced with SketchUp, Google Earth, Form-It Pro, Enscape, BlueBeam, SpecBuilder Cloud, and CTM BIM Suite.
What We Offer
At Bergmann, an affiliate of Colliers Engineering & Design and Colliers Project Leaders, our people are our most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
Thi s dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Employer-subsidized Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Profit sharing programs
- Vacation, plus sick/emergency time
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
For a complete list of Bergmann’s benefits, please see our Careers home page .
Bergmann is excited to be part of Collier’s internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.