3DLOOK is a leading virtual fit company that enables innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. The has around 100 active clients around the globe, including some of the biggest brands in the world, has been recognized in Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Retail Technologies 2021, won the Digiday Technology Award and RTIH Innovation Award in 2021, LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge in 2019, and was recognized as one of the 2020 Pioneers of the New World.
We are looking for an experienced Shopify Developer (Part-time).
- Develop and maintain the Shopify plugins based on requirements.
- Customize and design the UI and other front-end elements to reflect the approved overall store design (mobile & desktop).
- Adapt Shopify integration to different themes and plugins.
- Familiarity with Shopify APIs.
- Work with team managers and stakeholders to scope new requests and plan their implementation.
- Work with our in-house developers and designers to address UI / UX or other function/design or feature-related concerns.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, address specific requirements and troubleshoot issues at a moment’s notice.
- Create and maintain API Documentation and system processes as needed.
- At least 2 years of solid experience developing the Shopify/ Shopify Plus platform and maintaining it.
- Shopify/ Liquid development experience (can develop or build Shopify themes from scratch).
- Experience with Shopify / Storefront API.
- Strong understanding of UI and web design principles, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, general web standards, and functionalities.
- Knowledgeable in security/ data protection principles and GPDR.
- Well-disciplined approach to debugging, including third-party Shopify apps, testing, and QA.
- Works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Always updated and applies current best practices to his/her work.
- Above-average English communication skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Positive and proactive “let’s get it done” attitude, approachable and well-mannered.
- Familiarity with other e-commerce platforms is an advantage.
- Knowledge of analytics tracking is an advantage.
- Possession of Shopify certifications is an advantage.
Big advantage if you have experience in the following:
- Able to build and develop APIs that integrate platforms with backend systems.
- Develop and apply custom features/ functions as required.
- Can develop custom apps when needed and use third-party APIs.