A&MPLIFY is a professional service consultancy combining the power of design, digital technology, and artificial intelligence to help clients supercharge value creation, agility and customer loyalty. The A&MPLIFY team is hand-picked from the top global consulting firms and Fortune 500 customer-focused companies. Individually, we are experience designers, commerce strategists, technologists, data scientists, and operations leaders with deep industry experience. Together we are the unique team clients need to drive growth and build relevance with their customers. With a commitment to positive social impact, we foster a vibrant, inclusive workplace of diverse voices and talents who enjoy what they do, and with whom they do it.
The Intelligence Manager sits within our Data Science & Analytics community of practice. This is a hybrid role spanning remote, client, and in-office work locations and requires occasional travel.
Work in a collaborative environment with teams across A&M and within A&Mplify to drive clients’ Digital Transformation in a broad range of industries via scalable Analytics and AI / ML solutions which solve business problems and create value by leveraging client and external data.
- Provide guidance on engagements to ensure successful delivery while balancing internal initiatives
- Participate in client discussions, interact with CxOs at client organization to articulate the value of data science approaches, different AI service offerings and guide them on implementation of the same.
- Quickly understand client needs, scope of work effort, assemble teams, manage delivery, and articulate findings to client executives
- Mentor, lead and develop junior staff, including performance appraisals and career pathing
- Review and analyze developed models for complete, robustness and meeting of client needs
- 5+ years professional work experience as a data scientist or on advanced analytics / statistics projects
- Strong mathematics / Econometric / Statistical skills, Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Design databases and run mathematical models in the database to calculate relationship strengths
- Excellent team-oriented and interpersonal skills, with a strong interest in consulting
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate findings and present solutions to business partners and customers
- Ability to perform in an individual contributor role while also excelling as a leader in a team environment
- Experience designing and implementing organizational or programmatic performance measurement strategies
- Ability to analyze information and identify second-order implications to policy, processes, communications and training
- Experience with common data science tools such as Python, R, Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Experience with building and deploying predictive and prescriptive analytics model
- 3-8+ years experience in data analytics/a consultancy
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field
- Experience in building intelligent apps and custom analytics platforms
- Experience working with big data distributed programming languages, and ecosystems: Spark, Hadoop, Snowflake, Kafka
- Graph Theory work, potentially Neo4J, TigerGraph, Neptune
- Good understanding of modeling platforms (Azure AutoML, SageMaker, DataBricks, DataRobot and H2O.ai)
- Familiarity with Cloud-based environments such as AWS (S3/EC2), Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with Cognitive Analytics including NLP / NLG, Computer Vision, Sentiment analysis
- Knowledge of web frameworks to build web applications (R Shiny, Dash)
- Knowledge of other coding languages such as Java, Matlab, SAS, C++
The following are the annual base salary ranges, commensurate with experience: Consultant: $90,000-$135,000; Manager: $135,000-$185,000. In addition, A&M offers a discretionary bonus program which is based on a number of factors, including individual and firm performance. Please ask your recruiter for details.