About the role
A cloud engineer is a person who creates, maintains, and manages the infrastructure used by an organization. They ensure that the group follows best practices, complies with legal and regulatory requirements, and stays in compliance with protocols.
A cloud engineer will work closely with service management and service integration functions to drive continuous improvement in collaboration with Adecco’s Managed Service Providers.
What you’ll be doing
- We are looking for an experienced professional who can help us with the operation of our Azure cloud platforms.
- You will be responsible for ensuring data security, availability and performance. You will also demonstrate knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and capabilities (AWS, GCP).
- You will demonstrate knowledge of compliance standards and regulatory requirements supported by the assigned Azure cloud platform.
- You will assist in overall monitoring of standards, procedures and integration of systems through Azure Cloud Architecture design, as well as assist in the analysis of business processes and user need documents requirements and revise existing system logic difficulties.
- You will demonstrate an ability to collaborate between business units, architecture, operations and security on the development and implementation of solutions that meet operational standards as well as meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- You will establish strategic partnerships with vendors and technologies to help them meet their business needs while identifying opportunities to improve processes or technology to achieve increased efficiency or quality.
- You must have experience with automation
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology or Math from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Azure, AWS or GCP teams.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage, Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell, ARM Templates, Azure SQL Database, Azure Resource Manager, Azure CLI, Azure Virtual Network and Azure App.
- Service Demonstrated ability and willingness to document and measure processes, procedures and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- English – Expert
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our [email protected] strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.