Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Payments Processor to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Responsible for the daily execution of accounts payable and Site Payment data entry activities for assigned studies
- Manage the setup of system requirements to track and administer site payments
- Manage the processing/calculation of site payments
- Manage the request for sponsor funds/invoicing process
- Responsible for project and site reporting and requests
- High school diploma and at least 1 year of related experience in finance, treasury, accounting, or business-related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks while adhering to deadlines
- High attention to detail and accountability for timely completion of assigned tasks
- Demonstrated ability to exercise high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth:Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter’s campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks ( vary by location and position ):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Hybrid work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What To Expect Next
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets