Open to Various U.S. Locations; Hybrid Work Structure
The BCW Account Associate program is for recent graduates looking to break into the amazing world of Healthcare Public Relations and Communications. This is a paid program for 40 hours per week for up to three months where you will get to work on some of the world’s largest and most innovative brands. The AA program could also lead to a full time role at BCW!
Our North American Healthcare practice is excited to find a Social Media/Digital Account Associate to join its brilliant Digital Healthcare team. You are going to be supporting social media activities for multiple marquee clients in the pharmaceutical space. These clients are modern, progressive and always ready to explore the newest digital/social strategies and technologies. You will be part of a dynamic and sizeable digital team looking to challenge the boundaries of digital communications. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in and passion for digital and social media along with interest in the Healthcare space!
The Healthcare team at BCW is one of the largest and most innovative groups in the space. Known for pushing the limits of traditional healthcare communications with a complete 360 degree integrated offer for our clients; social, digital, data, brands, celebrity, science, corporate, consumer, etc. We are a group of people who work hard as a team to continue building our reputation as visionaries in the industry. We are looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo!
What is the work?
- As part of our brilliant Digital Health team, you will work directly with account leaders to help develop inspirational social media content and strategies to help elevate our clients’ brands
- Draft content for social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Help to moderate and monitor social communities in our space including social auditing and listening
- Develop an understanding of all social channels, how they are evolving every day and where we need to be playing in the future
- Be an active member in the brainstorm process where we will flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to integrate digital and traditional communication strategies
- Develop an understanding about the Healthcare space
Experience that contributes to your success:
- Internships in social media and digital within an agency setting, healthcare experience is a plus
- Self-starter who is hungry to take ownership of projects and build Impeccable client relationship skills
- Interest in learning about the Healthcare space
- Experience with all aspects of digital and social media and how it works within traditional communications
- Amazing flexibility and someone who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- You are imaginative and inventive and will help us to reach new heights
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities and employee resource groups
BCW is part of WPP’s global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless opportunities to grow.
BCW’s commitment to moving people starts with our employees. You’ll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning. We’re committed to moving our people forward in their careers and helping them grow as people and professionals.
We wholly believe that our diversity is our strength and feeds the creativity critical to success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and the communities we serve. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQIA+ spectrum, differently abled and veteran communities.
For more information, visit bcw-global.com
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
In New York City, the base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $35,000 to $65,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications.